Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Upconversion Dvd Player







\\ \\ \\ Chapter 1 - Strangers in the Night \\ \\ \\ one


\\ \\ \\ When I woke up I was in a park, I passed out under a relentless ponte.Accanto a river flowing load of rainwater, arms and face me detriti.La sanguinava.Nella left pocket a picture, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, long hair and blacks, a sweet smile, the press seemed fairly recently, in a reverse of the address. Way, all is desolate, but off in the end I find shelter in an alley near a dumpster ravaged by the flames and decided to wait there it is day. Who is this woman? Where am I? What happened to everyone else? These are the questions that I have to give an answer.




not going to do day, apparently my watch seems to be still, time seems to be endless when you can not quantify it.
I gotta find his head bursting of paracetamol tablet or headaches . Public telephones are all isolated.
around Is not none.

The first thing I think terrorists are .
Eventually they succeeded, damn bastards, I think we have exterminated.
sheets of paper flutter here and there and one of those carried by the wind ends up next to me.




special edition of La Stampa, December 3, 2011


"Special Edition of the population is requested not to be caught by panico.Dalle 17:00 this evening will begin coprifuoco.La the population is asked to respect and to enable military forces to operate in the best way for your sicurezza.In case of infection, please report it to the following number 000 verde.000 0012.Una patrol will be to collect the infected dell'antidoto for administration. In case of encountering an infected strongly recommend that you keep distanze.Non yet know how violent beings can be infected. "


The rest of the article is wet and to have a strong sbiadito.Continuo emicrania.La wound on his forehead has resumed sanguinare.Lontano moans echo in the night , there may be qualcuno.Appena the sun rises I'll have a look. But it is better to stay here for now ensconced.
What happened? Infected? Antidotes? \\ \\ \\




# 2
's raining again, I walked along this morning, a music plays from a stranger like one of those songs by truck gelati.Acuta, annoying and ruined the ears as the sound of a 33 giri.Mi move quickly, it seems that I need osservato.Ho arms I feel safe .'m bagnato.Odio water. How I eat a pizza without olives I hate olives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment