Tuesday, February 22, 2011

When Does Acute Hiv Rash Occur





\\ \\ \\ INTRO \\ \\ \\ Zero


\\ \\ \\ The city is cold, drawing clouds with the mouth, my sense of direction is completely out of use as a compass in a field magnetico.Non know where I am but I intend to find out more presto.In there is nobody around, the night is silent, the lights are flashing yellow lights of a car destroyed by steaming an accident is abandoned on the roadside folded in two, the sheet is crumpled, the four arrows that flash intermittently blind me, the airbags do not open However, bloodstains on the ground, and the cocoon of a scarf with a few bullets beside those yellow signs with the numbers that the police use to catalog prove.PiĆ¹ in the dogs bark in the night and then fell silent as if they had noticed that it drew too much attention.
My head is spinning, I view annebbiata.In sky I see strange numbers like flying nuvole.Un appear and disappear behind the garbage is burning on the cold side of me is taking advantage opposto.Ne deteriorando.Le bones seem cristallo.Penso I'll rest in anticipation of the first light of day. \\ \\ \\

















0 comments:

Post a Comment